Program Action for 2012-2013
To develop a strong connection with all Chamber members/businesses. Attract new businesses to Join the Chamber.
Retain businesses by:
- Encouraging involvement and active networking at Chamber events
- Encouraging them to take advantage of all marketing opportunities available through the Yorba Linda Chamber
- Recruiting and mentoring businesses.
- Assist Membership Director during Annual Membership Drives
- Meet and Greet Receptions- September, January, April, and June
- Yorba Linda Chamber Network Connection - Every Tuesday
- Welcome and assist members at Breakfast, Mixers, Ribbon Cuttings, and other Chamber special events
- Support other Chamber Divisions by providing Ambassadors at events
- Select "Ambassador of the Year"
- Implement a functional "Mentoring Program" for new and inactive Chamber and Network Connection members
- Implement assertive "Retention Program" for current members of our Chamber
- Maintain a Committee of enthusiastic and dedicated Ambassadors
- Increase membership to 350 members
- Contact existing Chamber members at least one time per year
- Support the Officers of the Yorba Linda Chamber Network Connection
Rick Smith & Gordon Miller
Ambassador Chair & Co-Chair the Ambassador Services Division
Ambassador Meetings - 2nd Tuesday of each month - 10:30 am