Program Action for 2011-2012
Assist business in their successful growth by supporting a Government culture that is focused on aiding, as opposed to regulating businesses. Actively oppose legislative measures that would negatively impact or impede the success and viability of our member businesses and support legislation that fosters business expansion and economic growth.
Promote the interest of the business community and inform our elected representatives of business concerns.
- Participated and promote the NOCLA Meetings - Monthly
- Co-host Legislative Reception at Summit House - march 15, 2012
- Build a positive and respectful relationship with all elected officials
- Represent the business community and advocate in their behalf
- Use our Public Policy Document as a guideline to determine our positions on local development projects and legislative issues.
- Communicate legislative issues to membership
Chairperson of Government Affairs Division
NOCLA Meetings - 1st Wednesday each month - 7:30 am
Local Government Affairs Meeting - as needed